Tuesday, March 31, 2015

We have a walker!




Addie took her first steps when she was right around 13 months old.  I have always been worried about missing milestones while I was at work and it's funny how things work out sometimes.  Addie's daycare was closed for several days in the beginning of March and Eric and I were starting to get frustrated with finding someone to watch Addie.  I was out of sick days, so on days that I stayed home with her they were unpaid sick days.  Little to say I was a little bit upset when I got the email that it would be yet another day until daycare would re-open.  Of course I was happy that I got to spend the day at home with our little girl, but disappointed that it would be another unpaid day.  Well everything happens for a reason and Addie took her very first steps on that very same day.  We practiced a little and then with a little bribing using the cell phone and pacifier, Addie was ready to show off for Daddy when he got home and she hasn't looked back since!

No comments:

Post a Comment