Thursday, June 26, 2014

4 Generations

Everyone knows the saying, "Only great moms get promoted to Grandma" and Addie is lucky enough to not only have 2 wonderful, loving Grandma's, but she also has an equally loving and equally loving Great-Grandmother.  Yes, she has 3 women who love to spoil her and a mom who is very lucky that her daughter is surrounded by such amazing women.

When we brought Addie to Pittsburgh for the first time and introduced her to her Great-Grandmother, we knew it was something special.  There were 4 generations of Hall-Castello-Harvell women all under one roof and not many people can say that they have that.  So we took a picture, or 10 (when there's that many women involved what do you expect?!?) and there you have it....4 generations of women!

4 generations:  Addie, myself, Addie's Grandma (my mom), and Addie's Great Grandmother (my Grandma) - March 2014
A look back in time - another 4 generations.  Clearly Addie is much more cooperative than I was!

4 generations:  myself, my mom, my Grandma, and my Great-Grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment