Thursday, January 23, 2014

Where it all began

Since Eric and I live in Virginia, away from most of our family and friends, I decided that it was time to start a blog so everyone can keep up with what's going on in the Harvell household.

But first, let's take a look back where it all started...

It was the summer of 2009 when I met a boy, named Eric, on the softball field.  We hit it off right away and fast forward about 2 years and he was down on one knee proposing to me (and of course I said YES!)

We spent the next year planning our big day and on May 26, 2012 we said "I DO" in the Outer Banks!



Our first year as Mr. and Mrs. was great!  Not only did our dreams came true of living at the beach, but we also bought our first house and became a family of 3 when we adopted our puppy, Cooper!


Life was good for Eric, Cooper, and I in Chesapeake, Virginia!  Eric was really enjoying learning the ins and outs of running his new territory for Jostens and I started teaching 5th grade at John B. Dey.  When we weren't working, we were usually enjoying the sun and sand, playing with our puppy, or traveling!  Another highlight of our first year of marriage was celebrating our 1st Anniversary in Charleston. We had a blast shopping at The Market, taking a carriage tour around the historic neighborhoods, and eating!

As our first year of marriage came to an end, we found out some very exciting news!  We learned our family would be growing by 1 more because we were expecting!




No comments:

Post a Comment