Friday, March 7, 2014

Eric's Birthday

I know I'm a few days late, but on March 1st we celebrated Eric's 32nd birthday and his first birthday as a daddy!  Even though he received the best gift of all a few weeks early, we still had a lot of fun eating cake, opening presents, and hanging out as a family.

Addie dressed up in her "I Love Daddy" shirt for Eric's big day, and she looked pretty darn cute in it!

Eric requested Smores bars and Addie helped him blow out the candles.

Addie's first birthday gift to her dad, "I Love you Daddy from the top of my head to the tips of my toes!"

Aren't those the cutest little toes you've ever seen!?!?
Aunt Kristen babysat Addison and Cooper for a few hours so Eric and I could go out to dinner.  It was not easy to leave my baby girl for the first time, but I knew that she was left in good hands!
Eric and I ready for his birthday dinner at the new Bahama Breeze in Town Center.

Eric with his birthday drink!
Addie was a perfect little angel for Aunt Kristen!  Cooper on the other hand got a little jealous and wanted to make sure that he got some attention from Aunt Kristen too!

No comments:

Post a Comment