Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Newborn Pictures

We had Addison's newborn pictures taken about a week after we got home from the hospital.  I was very excited for the wonderful Kathryn Whitworth to come and capture this special time in Addie's life.  Since I can't keep her this little forever, at least I will have her newborn pictures to look at years down the road.

 I had the perfect plan to ensure little Miss Addison's cooperation during her first photo shoot, or so I thought.  We woke her up, gave her a bath, cranked up the heat, kept her awake for a little, and I nursed her just in time for Kathryn to get here.  The plan was to have Addison nice and sleepy.  Apparently, Addie did not get the memo!  She was wide awake and wanted NOTHING to do with headbands.  Every time we put one on her, she screamed (which was NOT ok!)  Since it was really difficult to put her in all of those adorable poses when she was awake we decided to start with some family shots.  She was still a little fussy, but we went out to the sun room, let her have her paci, and went on with it.  Fast forward about 2 1/2 hours and she FINALLY decided she was ready to cooperate...cue the headbands and adorable poses!

Even though she was kind of fussy throughout our photo shoot, I could not be happier with how they turned out!  Kathryn did an amazing job and I know that I will cherish these pictures for years to come!















No comments:

Post a Comment