Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Football Fun

Nothing says FALL like Football!  Your dad and I have always been HUGE football fans.  There's nothing better than sitting on the couch in sweatpants, eating your favorite dip, and cheering on your team!  Football has always been a big part of our lives and we were so excited to share that with you.

Not only is watching football an excuse for being lazy, but it's also the perfect excuse to dress you in a cute outfit.  The only issue is that there are so many teams and so little time.  When it comes to college football, your dad went to NC State and I went to OU, we also like Notre Dame, and Aunt Kristen goes to Miami of Ohio.  Luckily, we can all agree that you have been a die-hard Steelers fan from the day you were born, so Sundays has been reserved for Black and Gold!

No matter what the color, you wear it well!  Go Steelers, Wolfpack, Irish, Bobcats (and I guess Hurricanes it is, I think?! - actually I found out it is the Redhawks, so go Redhawks!) 



Go PACK!  One of my favorites, this dress is adorable!  Thanks Christina Overby for the hand-me-down!
Go Irish!
"Wait, I won't be able to see Uncle Brian on TV?  I thought he wore one of those cool red hats?"
"Thanks Rachel for the cute black and gold outfit, I even have a matching pacifier!"



Watching your first game at Wild Wing Cafe with Daddy.

Too much fun for one day, taking a halftime snooze.

Here's a throwback picture - see you really have been sporting black and gold since the day you were born!


Still looking cute for the Steelers 8 months later in your Big Ben jersey.  Aunt Julie would be proud that you picked out #7!



As much as it pains me as a Bobcat Alum, this one is for Aunt Kristen.
Go Steelers or Notre Dame or Wolfpack or Bobcats or....too many teams and so little time!


No comments:

Post a Comment