Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all



Yes! I know that technically the beginning of fall was WEEKS ago, but I am a little behind in my blogging.  We have been super busy traveling these past couple of weeks, but better late than never right!  Happy Fall Y'all (as my dad would say - or would he?)  I hope these past couple of weeks have been full of outdoor activities and pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING!  I know ours has!  I have a slight obsession with pumpkin and I have truly enjoyed that our local grocery store has jumped on the bandwagon.  I've bought pumpkin flavored coffee, pumpkin spice creamer, pumpkin cinnamon rolls, pumpkin butter, pumpkin pancakes...I could go on and on and on, but I think you get the idea.

Speaking of pumpkins - We FINALLY made it to the pumpkin patch this past weekend when we were in Pittsburgh and it was a blast!  Since we were in Pittsburgh, Grandma, Aunt Kristen, and Cousin Bryan even got to come along.  Our day was full of pumpkin picking, hayrides, face painting, and taking lots of pictures of course! Enjoy the pictures of our little pumpkin and Happy Fall Y'all!

Daddy's favorite pumpkin in the patch

Addie LOVES her cousin Bryan, enjoying some laughs on the hayride!

Check out that belly :)

Bryan showing Addie how it's done!  I can't believe how big he's getting - it feels like just yesterday he was kicking and screaming down the aisle at our wedding.  Where has the time gone!

I can't get enough of this little girl.


Closely inspecting those funny looking orange things.

Cousin love!
The cutest pumpkin in the patch!

Love these two! 

"So cute it's scary!"

Addie LOVES her Aunt Krissy.
The kids hanging out with Grandma. 


Someone had a little too much fun at the pumpkin patch, until next year!

Even Bryan used up all of his "sugar" as he says at the pumpkin patch.  He is re-charging for pumpkin carving!







No comments:

Post a Comment