Monday, November 23, 2015

Nursery Love and a Mermaid

We officially moved the girls into their rooms a few weeks ago and couldn't be more excited with how they turned out.  Bella's taken over the nursery and Addie is now in her big girl room.  First, we updated the nursery for Bella.  I still absolutely love the nursery we did for Addie before she was born and didn't feel like we needed any major changes, so we just put some personal touches in there for Bella.  I ordered her a monogram for above the nursery, painted some letters for her name, and changed out the pictures, then it was ready to go!  In Addie's room, we kept the same color scheme of corals, pinks, and turquoise and I decorated the room based on an adorable mermaid print that I purchased on Etsy.  It's very girly and multi-purpose, which is exactly what we wanted for her big girl room.  She has room to play, storage for her toys, a reading corner, and her crib.  As she gets older I think she will really appreciate having her own space where she can escape to when she wants to.  I couldn't be more happy with how both rooms turned out and I think the girls will love their rooms for years to come!

Bella's Room



Addie's Big Girl Room







No comments:

Post a Comment