Friday, April 8, 2016

Spring Break - Myrtle Beach Days



I was dreaming last night,
when I got the notion,
to pack my bags
and head out for the ocean.
And I was thinking to-day,
of good times last year,
of lookin' at the ladies,
and drinking cold draft beers...
Myrtle Beach Days!
We'll have some fun
in the waves,
I don't care what the
West Coast says,
But I love those
Myrtle Beach,
love those
Myrtle Beach Days!

These songs lyrics couldn't be more perfect to describe our spring break this year.  We ended up taking an impromptu trip to Myrtle Beach (by impromptu I mean we decided the day before that we were going to go - which is a little crazy when you have a 2 year old and a 7 month old!)  When Eric and I lived in Raleigh, we used to spend a lot of time there.  Eric grew up vacationing there, so he has a lot of great memories with his mom and dad.  We spent many birthdays and other special occasions there when we were dating and even got engaged there!  Unfortunately we haven't been back since we moved to Virginia, until now :)

It was so much fun to bring the girls to Myrtle Beach to experience some of our favorite places and things to do.  They may be little, but you're never to young to appreciate searching for seashells or a night at Broadway at the Beach.  I liked watching Eric light up as he showed the girls the ways and pointed out different places.  This was our first trip to Myrtle Beach with the girls, but I know that it won't be the last!















No comments:

Post a Comment