Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Noah's Nursery Reveal

Before we had Addie, we knew we wanted to paint the nursery a "gender neutral" color, but two girls later and early on in pregnancy #3 I wasn't sure we would ever really get to see how our "gender neutral" color would look with boy accents in the room.  To our surprise, we found out Baby #3 was a BOY and very shortly after that we decided the theme for his nursery would be "Vintage Baseball."  Eric grew up playing baseball, from when he was little until even his post-college years.  Eric and I  also met playing on a co-ed softball team about 8 years ago, so the theme couldn't be more fitting.  I had so much fun planning Noah's nursery and Eric's eyes lit up every time I asked him for more of his stuff to incorporate into the room.  The personal touches in Noah's room are by far my favorite parts of it.  Noah has donations from his dad, Eric's dad - his pawpaw, both of my parents - his Grandma and Pap, Aunt Kristen, and even his big sister!

With that being said, here is our perfect "Vintage Baseball" themed nursery for our perfect little man...

A quick update to the dresser (the red and blue drawers used to be coral and aqua...see before pictures below) and some updated accessories and it has the perfect "vintage baseball" feel.

The baseball mitt and baseball in the bottom left are from Eric's dad, Noah's pawpaw and the baseball mitt in the top right was Eric's catcher's mitt.  Aunt Kristen made the birthday baseballs for my sprinkle.  The baseball bat is from when Eric and his dad used to go to the Atlanta Braves games.  The cute little baseball bear is from Grandma and the striped banner was decor from our baby sprinkle.  The picture frames are ready to be filled with new pictures of our family of FIVE soon after his arrival :)
The cozy corner that Noah and I will be spending a lot of time in :)

The catcher's mask was Eric's and the baseball mitt on the right was my dad's, Noah's Pap.  Another adorable personalized touch is the "Noah Ryan" wooden blocks, which were also decor from our baby sprinkle.

Addie made some art work for Noah and I found the perfect spot for it above his book corner.

Grandma always gives the best personalized gifts and it's the perfect little toy box for our perfect little man.

Noah will share Addie and Bella's crib, but I made a new piece of art work of PNC park that I absolutely love.

A close up of the art work, thank you Pinterest :)
I could not be happier with how Noah's nursery turned out.  The only thing missing is our little man.  I hope he grows to love it as much as I do and I can't wait for him to learn all the stories about all of the special items that are incorporated into his room.   A little more than 3 weeks and counting :)  We can't wait to meet you Noah Ryan!


A few "BEFORE" pictures...





No comments:

Post a Comment