Saturday, April 1, 2017

A & B's Shared Big Girl Room

Noah's upcoming arrival has caused us to make a room switch.  I've personally never shared a room because my sister is 7 years younger than me, but with the girls being only 18 months apart it works out perfectly - and I actually think they are going to love it!  Luckily, the girls had the same coral and aqua color schemes in both of their rooms, so it was only a matter of combining decor and squeezing 2 rooms full of stuff into 1 room (Let's be honest, that was the real challenge!)  We transitioned Addie  in to her big girl bed and Bella has the same one waiting on her when she's ready, but for now she will still be in baby jail.  Currently, Bella is still sleeping in the nursery because Eric and I want to enjoy these next 6 weeks of sleep and Noah will probably spend his first few weeks in our room anyways.  We will probably let the girls have some sleepovers on the weekend to get them used to it and just kind of see how it goes.  I love how the room turned out and I can now cross one more thing off of my list.  Next up, making the finishing touches on Noah's nursery.....stay tuned!




That little "Ready to Wake" clock is amazing!  I wish I would have used it sooner!
I love that I found the perfect spot for Addie and Bella's shadow boxes.


My mom made this when I was a baby and then revamped it for Addie's nursery and now it is hanging in their shared room.


No comments:

Post a Comment